Indications For Use
CEFALY is the first FDA-Cleared medical device (prescription required) of its kind for the treatment of migraine. CEFALY is indicated to be used for:
- The acute treatment of migraine with or without aura in patients above 18 years of age.
- The preventive treatment of episodic migraine in patients above 18 years of age.
Do not use CEFALY if you:
- Have implanted metallic or electronic devices in the head.
- Are suffering from pain of unknown origin.
- Had a brain or facial trauma within the last three months.
- Have a cardiac pacemaker or implanted or wearable defibrillator. This may cause interference with pacing, electric shock, or death.
Consult a doctor before use if:
- You are under 18 years of age.
- You are over 65 years of age.
- You are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- You suspect or know that you have heart problems.
- You had a recent head injury.
- You have ever suffered a seizure.